Invaluable for individuals preparing for an imminent speaking engagement.
- CEO and director announcements
- Shareholder meetings
- The company party or an awards night
- Team meetings and away days
- Keynotes at conferences
- After dinner speeches
- Any other speaking engagement
The session consists of a simple 3-step process:
- We discuss the presentation goal: the desired outcome or behavioural change your presentation is intended to deliver. This includes reviewing the context of your goal and analysing your audience.
- You deliver a run-through of your presentation. If your presentation is not complete, we review the ideas and material you have so far. We video record the run-through to give the speaker an objective view of their delivery.
- Feedback is given on what is pushing you towards or taking you away from your goal. Practical advice is offered on what you could do differently. This will cover both content and delivery.
At a place of your choosing or over Skype.
30 to 60 minutes depending on the length of your presentation.